Secure Matrix has a team of highly-experienced computer forensic investigators who have worked with law enforcement agencies, government agencies, and corporations. Our team can facilitate investigation of computer- and network-related crimes through identification and extraction of data, full litigation support and expert testimony.
Secure Matrix provides Cyber Forensics & e-Discovery solutions that aid individuals, companies, law firms, and law enforcement agencies from across the globe. Our targeted form of forensics offers high-tech security solutions with a wide range of products and services.
Provide training on digital evidence collection process, digital forensics and facilitate lab setup thereby improving the turnaround time for case resolution. Training and exposure to prepare electronic documents using best practices model, regular analysis for ensuring quality, key steps include:
- Acquire electronic data in legally acceptable format
- Initial Production Interview and Data Harvest
- Document Processing for identifying potentially responsive documents
- Document Production for case management software such as Summation, Ringtail and Concordance
- On-line repository through our partner